Tour Code: IGT-PNP-01
Price: US$ 44 – 80/ Pax
Designed by Anna(Ms) – Email: anna@indochinagrandtour
Morning pick up from your hotel for full-day tour to the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style Palaces. Nearside the Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Travelers will proceed to visit Independence Monument which was constructed in 1954 after Cambodian took their country back from French colony, continuing visit to National Museum, the distinctive red building with a beautiful Khmer architecture was build since 1917 and contains more than 5000 art objects made of sandstone, bronze, silver, copper, wood and others.
Visit Tuol Sleng prison (Genocide Museum) was the most secret organ of the Khmer Rouge regime. S-21 stands for “Security Office 21.” was Angkar’s premier security institution, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti Angkar elements. Then shopping at Toul Tompong Market (called Russian Market), so-named because of the prevalence of items from the Eastern Bloc in past times, the Russian Market today is a treasure trove for tourists, that you will feel a bustling daily life of local people with Cambodian’s special character through local specialties, their houses, their face. You will be transferred back to hotel. Tour ends at about 5:00pm.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>= 15 pax
|Army Jeep car||80||66||55||50||47||44|
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Tour Excursion with Air-con vehicles as per program.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc