Tour Code: IGT-SRP-22
Duration: 3Days/ 2Nights
Price: US$ 149 – 247/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap (D)
Arrive Siem Reap by afternoon flight, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody, a moment of courtesy meeting then self-introduce with our Cambodian tour guide in the meeting point’s Siem Reap airport.
Day 02: Siemreap Exploration (B)
After breakfast at your hotel we continue to visit:
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century)
- See the South Gate, Bayon Temple- unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara
- Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru
- The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas
- The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King
- Visit Ta Prohm, has been controversially left to the destructive power of the jungle by French archeologists to show how nature can destroy man’s work.
The tour start with the visiting to the famous temple: Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology, visit Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sun set view form Bakheng hill.
Enjoy 01 hour foot massage before check-in hotel.
Day 03: Siemreap – Departure (B)
Free at your own leisure until time to transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to next destination. Say goodbye to your Cambodian guide and driver. Goodbye Cambodia!!!!
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 14 pax||Single Sup
- Hotel accommodation with basic sharing double/twin
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers with Aircondition within
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc