Tour Code: IGT-SRP-12
Duration: 1 Day
Price: US$ 49 – 65/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
8:30am. Pick up from your hotel. Drive to the fishing village of Chhong Kneas near Siem Reap and board a private boat. Visit the floating village and discover the centuries-old lifestyle of the inhabitants of the lake. Cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake to enjoy the natural splendor of the area. Return to the port and drive back to Siem Reap.
Having lunch at local restaurant.
In afternoon, transfer to culture village – the unique open-air museum contains life-size exhibits representing the various ethnicity and cultures in Cambodia. Attractions include replicas of important monuments as well as traditional Apsara dances and ethnic performances. Transfer to Siem Reap. Tour finishes at 5:00pm at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>15 pax + 01 FOC
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc