Tour Code: IGT-SRP-13
Duration: 1/2 Day
Price: US$ 27 – 34/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
Your local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to begin your tour by visiting the school of the Chantiers Ecoles. Since 1992, this artisan group who helps to reinsert into the workforce young rural Khmer has become a powerful developing tool for the surrounding villages. Les Artisans d’Angkor is sponsored by the European program REPLIC and is also supported by the government of Cambodia. See the work of the trainees who learn the art of stone carving, wood ornamental sculpture, the making of small furniture, the art of lacquer and polychromy. Observe the various training methods and view completed projects.
Drive from Siem Reap to the district of Puok to the Silk Farm. Learn the different stages of the complex process of producing handmade silk, including the growing of the mulberry trees, silk worm breeding, and training in the ancient craft of silk dyeing and weaving.
Your tour will end with a hotel drop off.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>15 pax + 01 FOC
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc