Tour Code: IGT-PNP-02
Price: US$ 42 – 74/ Pax
Designed by Anna(Ms) – Email: anna@indochinagrandtour
Depart from Phnom Penh. En route, visit a Cham Muslim village.
Arrive at Udong, and then, visit the various temples and the three large stupas where the ashes of three former Kings are preserved. Next, visit the most impressive structure of the site, the “Vihara of the 18-Cubit Buddha”. En route to Phnom Penh, stop to visit a silver craft village. In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to hotel. End of service.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>= 15 pax
|Army Jeep car||75||60||52||48||45||42|
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Tour Excursion with Air-con vehicles as per program.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc