Tour Code: IGT-PNP-03
Price: US$ 48 – 89/ Pax
Designed by Anna(Ms) – Email: anna@indochinagrandtour
Depart from Phnom Penh to Tonle Bati. Visit the late rite temple of Ta Prohm built by King Jayavarman VII (ruled 1181 to 1201), on the site of a 6th century Khmer shrine. The main sanctuary consists of five chambers with in each is a lingam. Then, visit Yeay Peau temple, named after King Ta Prohm’s mother, located 150 m north of Ta Prohm. Visit a silk weaving village before proceeding to Prasat Neang Khmao. Visit Prasat Neang Khmao, the temple of the Black Virgin (10th century).
In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to hotel. End of service.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||>= 15 pax
|Army Jeep car||89||72||62||56||51||48|
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Tour Excursion with Air-con vehicles as per program.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc