Tour Code: IGT-PNP-04
Price: US$ 47 – 73/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
Skip breakfast at hotel. Start the tour early. Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 7:00am to go for breakfast at a street local restaurant to experience “Baisachchrouk” (Marinated pork with steam rice), featuring under CNN Travel article as one of the “10 meals every visitor to Cambodia should try”.
After breakfast, you will be dropped off by 9:00am at a restaurant to attend full day cooking class.
Cooking course includes transport to local market and explain everything about Cambodian vegetables, herbs, spices and other ingredients and teach you the art of Khmer Cuisine. You’ll make everything from scratch with the freshest ingredients. Every student gets his or her own working area and burner on a cool open-air rooftop terrace. You cook while the teacher demonstrates and troubleshoots.
You can choose from two standard cooking courses (see below). Which course we are running depends on the choice of first bookers for a particular day. Most people choose Course 1. You’ll get a colorful 16-page recipe booklet, with pictures and descriptions of ALL dishes in the courses, so you can recreate beautiful Khmer dishes at home! Cooking class ends at 4:00pm. Tour ends after we drop you off at your hotel.
- Spring Rolls:how to make them the right way
- Banana Blossom Saladwith chicken or tofu
- Amoksteamed coconut fish in banana leaves
- Sweet Ricewith palm sugar and sesame
- SayongJayk sausages in banana flower
- Pomelo Salad with shrimps
- Red/Green Chicken Curry or Amok
- Pumpkin Dessert
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 pax||3-5 pax||6 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||15 – 19 1 FOC pax|
|By Tuk Tuk||73||65||53||51||50||47|
Tour Cost included:
- Transportation to the cooking school, market and back to hotel..
- Market tour, shopping in a local market
- Introduction to Cambodian herbs, spices & other ingredients for cooking
- After preparing each dish, you have time to relax and enjoy your culinary creations
- Colorful 16-page recipe booklet, with pictures and descriptions of ALL dishes in our courses
- 1 breakfast &
- 1 lunch at cooking class (your own culinary creation)
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc