Tour Code: IGT-PNP-05
Price: US$ 48 – 68/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
Our Cyclo driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:00am.Bring along your camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen. Our first stop is at Wat Phnom, the legendary founding place of Phnom Penh. Then continue to Royal Palace (still the dwelling place of the king) and Silver Pagoda, famous for its 5329 silver tiles, each weighing 1.125 kilograms. We’ll stop for lunch at a local restaurant to try out delicious Khmer food. Want some shopping? Why not? We’ll continue our day trip to Psar Thmei (Central Market), a leading market in the city where you will be finding varieties of goods ranging from gold and silver, antique coins, money exchange, men’s and women’s apparel, clocks, books, flowers, food, fabrics, shoes, souvenirs, fish, seafood, dessert, luggage, and countless other products. After shopping, cruise along the city street, you will pass Independent Monument and continue to riverfront, where there are dozens of cafes, bars and eateries to enjoy some refreshments.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at around 5:00pm
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2-3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax||15 – 19 1 FOC pax|
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic..
- Private transfers by cyclo
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
GOOD TO KNOW:
One cyclo is for 1 pax. Up to 2 children (age5 or below) may ride on one Cylco with one adult for free of charge. Tour guide will be riding on one Cyclo independently to go along with the group.
Royal Palace has dress code requirement: For the respect of the King, short or skirt must cover knees. Tank top or open shoulder shirt are not allow (Tip: You can bring blouse in your bag and take it out to cover before you enter)