Tour Code: IGT-PNP-10
Duration: 2Days/ 1Night
Price: US$ 83- 283/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
DAY 1: Phnom Penh Arrival – Short City Tour
Upon arrival in Phnom Penh, warmly welcome by your local guide and transfer to hotel. This city was once considered one of the most beautiful in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, founding place of the city. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 2 : Phnom Penh – Departure(B)
After breakfast, visit Cheung Ek, better known as the Killing Fields, located 15 kilometres outside of the city. Spend a half day exploring the markets of Phnom Penh.
End of Service!
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 14 pax||Single Sup
Tour Cost included
- Hotel accommodation with basic sharing double/twin
- Private transfers with Aircondition within
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.