Tour Code: IGT-PNP-11
Duration: 3Days/ 2Nights
Price: US$ 111- 454/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH ARRIVAL
Upon arrival in Phnom Penh, warmly welcome by your local guide and transfer to hotel. This city was once considered one of the most beautiful in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, founding place of the city. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 2 : PHNOM PENH – CITY TOURS (B)
After breakfast, visit the Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes. The museum is housed in a former school which was taken over by the Khmer Rouge and used as a detention and torture centre. You will also visit Cheung Ek, better known as the Killing Fields, located 15 kilometres outside of the city. Spend a half day exploring the markets of Phnom Penh.
In the afternoon, spend a half day exploring the markets of Phnom Penh like Central Market and Russian Market, the best place in the city for wooden and stone carvings, old coins, jewellery, and Cambodian and Chinese silk clothes. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 3 : PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 14 pax||Single Sup|
Tour Cost included
- Hotel accommodation with basic sharing double/twin
- Private transfers with Aircondition within
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.