Tour Code: IGT-CAM-17
Duration: 3Days/ 2Nights
Price: From US$ 152 – 394/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B/D)
- Day 3: Siem Reap City Tours – Departure (B)
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 14 pax||Single Sup
Tour Cost included
- Hotel accommodation with basic sharing double/twin
- Private transfers with Aircondition within
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water mineral
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Bus ticket PNH REP: USD 12. by Mekong Express
- Boat ticket PNH REP: USD 35.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh
Upon arriving in Phnom Penh, you are warmly welcomed by our friendly tour guide who will take you to your hotel for check in. (Room may not ready till afternoon)
Afternoon, visit the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, located within the grounds of the Royal Palace. The Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5,000 silver tiles. Then continue to visit the National Museum. This is one of Phnom Penh’s true architectural gems. It was designed in Khmer style in 1917 by famed French architect Georges Groslier&Ecole Des Arts Cambodgiens and last to view sunset at Wat Phnom.
Day 2: Phnom Penh -Siem Reap Tour – Angkor Wat Historical Park (B/D)
Upon arrival Siem Reap, meet with our tour guide and transfer directly to visit the World Heritage Site; first stop visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.Also, visit to Ta Prohm Temple, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location in the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider.
Afternoon, continue to seeing the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple .Buffet Dinner and enjoy Khmer Traditional Dance Show at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Siem Reap City Tour– Departure(B)
Wake up to a fresh coffee and wholesome breakfast, then out to visit Artisan D’Angkor, an insight to the amazing skilled craftsmanship of Cambodian traditional handicrafts. You will see the work of the trainees who learn the art of stone carving, wood ornamental sculpture, the making of small furniture, the art of lacquer and polychromic. Then drive to visit Silk Farm in Puok, established by a French NGO, here you will see every step of silk production. Transfer to Siem Reap airport for flight to next destination.