Tour Code: IGT-PNP-07
Price: US$ 47 – 79/ Pax
Designed by Anna (Ms) – Email: anna@indochinagrandtour
Morning pick up from your hotel for full-day tour to South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of Leper King. Then tour to Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhout in 1860, the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones, man first conquering nature to create, nature later conquering man to destroy.
Afternoon visit the World Seventh Wonder of Angkor Wat, continue to Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sun set view form Bakheng hill. Transfer back to your hotel. End of service.
Tour price per person in USD:
|Group||2 pax||3-4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 14 pax||15+ 1 FOC pax|
- Tour Excursion with Air-con vehicles as per program.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Local English Speaking Guide as per program
- 1 FOC for group of over 15 paying pax up
- Cold water and towel during tours
- Visa fee to Cambodia
- Hotel Accommodation
- International air ticket in-out Cambodia
- Insurance during trip
- Other meal, drink, personal expenses, tip
- Other accounts not mentioned in “includes”